Constantia Chinese Wood Oil 270ml
Since 1977 Constantia have been creating some of the world’s finest furniture. Each piece is finished using the Constantia Organic Finishes range. The organic finishes are non-toxic, delightfully easy to use, provide the greatest enhancement of colour and figure and ensure the longest last of all products trialled over 45 years.
Constantia was selected to design and build the Central Table & Hansard Desk in Australia’s New Parliament House. These magnificently handcrafted pieces of furniture and other items in the house are finished and maintained with Constantia Organic Finishes.
Chinese Wood Oil is a blend of the finest natural plant oils. Designed to offer the greatest penetration, efficient coverage and toughest protection for all timber, steel, stone and cork.
- For use on interior and exterior surfaces.
- Very easy to apply and maintain.
- Provides a quality matte finish.
- Improves resistance to heat, moisture and weathering.
- Can be used in conjunction with Constantia's Seedlac and/or Lincoln Furniture Wax for a higher sheen.
- You may use Chinese Wood Oil as a filler when french polishing.
- Ideal for interior or exterior timber, steel, stone and cork.
Constantia's Organic Wood Finishing products are produced, packaged and shipped from within Australia.
- Using a lint free, cotton cloth, quality brush or "00" or "000" steel wool apply in the direction of the grain.
- Allow sufficient time for oil to penetrate into the grain becoming "tacky".
- Rub hard with the cotton cloth before the oil dries. Take care not to leave fragments in the finish.
- Leave for 6 to 24 hours or until dry and repeat application.
- Apply as many coats as required to achieve the desired finish.
- You may use "00" and "000" steel wool or wet and dry paper to cut back surface.
- May be used as filler when French Polishing.