Constantia Red Oil 270ml
Since 1977 Constantia have been creating some of the world’s finest furniture. Each piece is finished using the Constantia Organic Finishes range. The organic finishes are non-toxic, delightfully easy to use, provide the greatest enhancement of colour and figure and ensure the longest last of all products trialled over 45 years.
Constantia was selected to design and build the Central Table & Hansard Desk in Australia’s New Parliament House. These magnificently handcrafted pieces of furniture and other items in the house are finished and maintained with Constantia Organic Finishes.
Red Oil reacts with all timbers to enhance and deepen the natural tone and colour to almost unimaginable levels. Red Oil promotes an old world patina and is ideally applied prior to using Constantia Chinese Wood Oil and/or Constantia Seedlac. Red Oil can be safely used over existing finishes to brighten colour and treat discolouration and faded or bleached areas. Red Oil is suitable for interior and exterior surfaces and is easy and fast to apply.
- Sparingly, brush or wipe over bare timber and leave to penetrate for up to an hour before rubbing vigorously with a clean, lint free, cotton cloth.
- Leave for 6 to 24 hours and repeat if desired.
- Follow with Chinese Wood Oil and/or Seedlac and finish with Lincoln Furniture Wax.
- Can be applied to old worn finishes to enhance patina.
- Ideal for interior or exterior timber and cork.