VICMARC VL200 SM EVS Short or Long 1.5kw
The VL200 Short and Long SM EVS (Stand Mount) (Electronic Variable Speed) lathes are a more economically priced version of the popular VL200 ASM (Adjustable Stand Mount) series Lathes.
The electronic variable speed drive gives up to 200% torque on low RPM and the 1.5kW (2hp) motor is more than adequate for this size lathe. The Variable Speed Unit for VL200 is contained within a strong steel enclosure and can be mounted on the wall behind the machine.
The three-step pulleys provide 3 ratios 1:1 for small to medium size work, 1:1.5 for medium to large work; and 1:3.2 for large work. Maximum Spindle RPM at each Pulley step 938, 2040, 3000.
The cast iron lathe is mounted on a 4mm thick steel bolt-together stand, which has a 700mm wide footprint for stability and rigidity.
Includes a magnetic remote switch box that can be positioned anywhere on the lathe for convenience.
VL200 SM Specifications
- Centre Height 200mm
- Swing Over Bed 400mm
- Distance Between Centres (Short Lathe) 400mm
- Distance Between Centres (Long Lathe) 1000mm
- Work Height (Stand bottom to spindle centre) 1150mm
- Indexing Holes 24
- Headstock & Tailstock Spindle No. 2 MT
- Spindle Thread M30 x 3.5
- Spindle Bearings Taper Roller
- 3 Speeds EVS 10-3000 rpm
- Toolrest Post Diameter 30mm
- Hole through Head & Tailstock 15mm / 10.5mm
- Quill Travel 75mm
- Net Weight 190 / 211kg
- Length x Width x Height (mm) Short Lathe 930 x 720 x 1240
- Length x Width x Height (mm) Long Lathe 1560 x 720 x 1240
- 1 Face plate 125mm
- 1 Heavy Duty Live Centre
- 1 Toolrest 300mm
- 1 Knockout Bar
- 1 Heavy Duty Drive Dog
- 1 Spanner
- 1 Vicmarc Hat
- 1 Owner’s Manual
A HEAVY GOODS FREIGHT QUOTE IS REQUIRED ON THIS MACHINE