DV11 Multi Dowel Dowelling Jig Kit, Metric & Imperial Manufactured in Taiwan
How to use:-
- Select the desired drill size, locking the two workpiece with the E clamp and put the jig into position.
- Drill Hole on each workpiece as desired, then release the knob and slide the jig to the next position.
- Repeat the process along the length of the board without releasing the E Clamp.
Ideal for Mitre Joining – the kit handles more than the traditional Dowel Jig as it can do a 45degree pitch also. The self aligning feature provides right alignment.
- Mitre Dowel Joining
- Edge to Edge Dowel Joining
- Edge to Side Dowel Joining
Manufactured of Metal with 2 x Hardened steel blocks with Drill Hole Sizes
Drill Hole Sizes – Imperial Block:-
- 1/4″ (6.35mm) – centres on 16mm Board
- 3/8″ (9.5mm) – centres on 25mm Board
Drill Hole Sizes -Metric Block:-
- 6mm – centres on 16mm Board
- 8mm – centres on 19mm board
- 10mm – centres on 25mm Board
Maximum Board / Stock Thickness suitable with jig: 44mm
The jig can also be used as a vice if the central plate is removed.