Starbond KEG-500 Flexible Heavy Medium CA glue is an ethyl cyanoacrylate super glue that adheres well to the flexible material.
Along with impact and shock absorbing properties, the Starbond KEG-500 Flexible Heavy Medium CA glue retains favorable qualities such as the ability to be sanded down and polished to a high gloss finish. The flexible heavy medium CA adhesive is four times stronger than your standard CA has a higher resistance to heat, humidity, and natural weathering, and is the ideal glue for heavy-duty bonding and strong repairs. Depending on the material to be bonded and the volume of adhesive used, bonding time may reach up to one minute. In all such instances, Starbond Accelerator is recommended to speed up bonding time.
Starbond KEG-500 Flexible Heavy Medium CA is commonly used in archery for arrow fletching and inserts, shoe and boot repair, and furniture repair and restoration.
- Bonding dissimilar materials such as wood, metal, glass, and rubber
- An alternative for certain thread lock applications
- Quick repairs for auto paint and body
- Coral fragging
- For fishing, gluing fly lines, bonding dumbbell eyes, large streamers, and big foam flies in fly tying
- Repairing and filling cracks, voids, inclusions, and knots in the wood
- Thread locking in R/C cars
- Model airplane and RC car assembly
- Forming CA hinges, providing ample flexibility to bond moving parts together. (model airplanes)
- Used to bond together various kayak panels. (Faster set time than epoxy)
- Used to install cue tips onto pool cues. (Starbond accelerator recommended)
- Bonding fiberglass to a variety of materials
- Shoe repairs
- Marble, Granite and Quartz repair
- Dental lab articulators
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- Most Plastics