VICMARC VL200 ASM EVS Short or Long 1.5kw
The VL200 Adjustable Stand Mount EVS (Electronic Variable Speed) lathes are suited to those wood turners who require superior performance and reliability. This lathe has similar features to the VL300 series but more compact in size.
The electronic variable speed drive gives up to 200% on low rpm and the 1.5kW motor is more than adequate for this size lathe. The three-step pulleys provide 3 ratios 1:1 for small to medium size work, 1:1.5 for medium to large work; and 1:3 for large work. Maximum spindle RPM at each Pulley step 938, 2040, 3000.
The cast iron lathe is mounted on a 5mm thick steel plate stand, which has been designed with a 700mm wide footprint for stability and rigidity. The stand also features wood shaving discharge chute and a knee stop bar.
The work height from floor to centre of headstock spindle is adjustable between 930mm to 1230mm.
Includes a magnetic remote switch box that can be positioned anywhere on the lathe for convenience.
VL200 Short & Long ASM EVS Specifications
- 200mm Centre Height
- 400mm Swing over bed
- 400mm Distance between centres (Short)
- 1000mm Distance between centres (Long)
- 930-1230mm Work Height (Stand Bottom to spindle centre)
- 24 Indexing holes
- No. 2 MT Headstock & Tailstock spindle
- M30 x 3.5 Spindle Thread
- Taper Roller Spindle Bearings
- 3 Speeds EVS 10 - 3000rpm
- 30mm Toolrest Post Diameter
- 15mm Hole Through Headstock Spindle
- 10.5mm Hole Through Tailstock Spindle
- 75mm Quill Travel
- 242kg Net Weight (Short)
- 301kg Net Weight (Long)
- 930x720x1240 Length x Width x Height (mm) (Short)
- 1560x720x1240 Length x Width x Height (mm) (Long)
- 1 Faceplate 125mm
- 1 Heavy Duty Live Centre
- 1 Tool Rests 300mm
- 1 10mm Knockout Bar
- 1 Drive Dog
- 1 Spanner
- 1 Vicmarc Hat
- 1 Owner's Manual
A HEAVY GOODS FREIGHT QUOTE IS REQUIRED ON THIS MACHINE