Tiltable Router 1800W FRE317S by Virutex, Manufactured in Spain
Professional router for wood and solid surface materials. Specially designed for installing or repairing Corian®. Its features make the FRE317S the perfect machine for the Corian® installation. Exclusivity. The only tiltable router. Powerful motor (1800 W) with electronic speed control from 11500 to 23000/min. Routing depth: 100 mm. Equipped with an additional base for working with Corian®. It is also possible to use copying guide rings. The routing base allows to work with copying guide rings.
Equipped with a gaz buffer for the vertical movement, for the routing of joints on Corian® worktops.
Big support surface for trimming works on edges. Cutting depth with micrometric adjustment.
Adjustable stopper with 6 routing depth positions.
- Input power: 1.800 W
- No-load speed: 11.500-23.000 /min
- Chuck collet: 12 mm
- Max. bit diameter: 61 mm
- Routing depth: 0-100 mm
- Weight: 5.5 Kg
- Bit for rims r. 10 mm HM, slotting bit d.10 mm HM, lateral fence, chuck collet reducers 12-10, 12-8 & 12-6 mm, guide ring Ø ext. 30 mm, wrench e/c 3 mm, wrench e/c 5 mm, wrench e/c 13 mm, wrench e/c 24 mm, locking rod D. 6, dust collection cover for trimming radius, dust collection connector 2.25 m with clamps, bit protection and carrying case.
- 1745838 Cutting guide UF317S (with suction pads)
- 6045756 Set of suction pads
- 1745927 Clamping device ASU317S
- 1745928 Elastic clamping device ATU317S
- 1746254 Routing guide UC317S (Should be used with the cutting guide UF317S)
- 9045754 Rail guide long. 1.40 m
- 9045755 Rail guide long. 2.40 m
- 9045812 Jointing kit for 2 guides
- 6045710 Set of 2 clamp screws
Full 12 Month Manufacturer Warranty