Woodcut Tru-Grind CBN Wheels
CBN wheels outperform common stone wheels in many ways.
- Made from a steel core and will run smoother on all grinders.
- NO WEAR - CBN wheels retain their shape and size so no resetting of your jigs.
- FINE AND EVEN FINISH TO WOODTURNING TOOLS - 180 grit gives a fine and even finish to your tools with only light pressure required.
- NO BURNT OR BLUE EDGES - Cool cutting provides no burnt or blue edges with a smooth grinding experience from 100 to 3500 RPM.
- NO DRESSING OR CONDITIONING REQUIRED - A CBN wheel is designed for sharpening high speed steels and will withstand the friction from grinding with much less heat produced than a diamond wheel.
Designed for use with bench type grinders; 1800 RPM (Preferred) or 3600 RPM. CBN material is on the face and sides (1/4") of the wheel. Balanced in the manufacturing process and never need "Truing" or "Dressing" They can make an inexpensive grinder perform almost as well as an industrial grinder.
Designed for sharpening woodturning tools (High Speed Steel only) and not designed for Tungsten Carbide or Carbon steel.