BS350C 14″ 1.5HP Bandsaw by WOODFAST
The BS350C bandsaw features several unique innovations that promise enhanced accuracy and ease-of-use. It is more effective, accurate and easier to use than any other machine in its class.
Featuring an 1-1/2HP motor coupled with the well balanced aluminum band wheels, it has easily handled everything thrown at it. The two speeds, which are slightly faster than comparable machines, make it ideal for cutting non-ferrous metals as well as wood. The 150mm tall fence that can be easily rotated flat for thinner stock, and double-sided fence mount make this a machine that is so easy to setup and use it leaves you free to concentrate fully on the project at hand.
- The spring-loaded tool-free guide system blade guides can be adjusted quickly and easily without tools. The guides are spring loaded, with the spring pushing the guide away from the blade when it's not locked in place.
- The unique fence mount design allows the fence to be placed to the right hand side of the blade, with the fence extrusion secured on the opposite side of the mount.
- Release and re-apply blade tension instantly using the cam-action handle. This makes changing the blade simple and fast and if the new blade is the same as the old, the correct tension can be instantly re-applied on fitment.
- Blade Length 2820mm
- Blade Width 6-19mm
- Blade Speed 440/900m/min
- Maximum cutting height 330mm
- Cutting Throat 345mm
- Table Size 545x400mm
- Table Tilt 0~45°
- Floor to Table Height w/stand 1000mm
- Bandwheel Dia. 350mm
- Motor Power 1-1/2HP
- Volt 220-240V/50Hz
- Extractor Port Dia. 100mm
- Net/Gross Weight 96/101kgs
- Package Size 1390x460x615mm
12 Month Manufacturer's Warranty