Resaw Sawmill HB350A by WOODFAST
Designed for budget minded customers looking at getting into milling their own timber at an exceptional price. The HB350A offers the hobbyist or Men's Shed an easy to use, well-engineered sawmill with the ability to mill logs up to 40cm in diameter and 1.5m in length. Now you can recycle those logs and build up your own supply of slabbed boards.
NOW AVAILABLE IN 2.4M BED
- Works like a real sawmill, whilst being compact.
- The log stays stationary whilst the sawhead passes along its length, slicing boards at the height you choose.
- Log Clamping - The mill comes standard with two log rest / log dog assemblies for fast dogging and positive locking. Also features back dogs for easy claping of beams, cants and boards.
- Smooth Sawhead Action - Smooth operation of the sawhead crank handle precisely adjusts the sawhead height – clockwise to raise the sawhead, counter-clockwise to lower the sawhead
- Operator Comfort - Crank feed wheel for operator comfort and easy control
12 Month Manufaturer's Warranty
WOODFAST Resaw Sawmill HB350A
Weight 217 kg Brand Woodfast Tool/ Equipment Type Resaw / Sawmill Blade Length 3114mm Blade Width 26mm Blade Speed 1040m / min. Max. Depth of Cut 300mm Cutting Capacity - Width 400mm Cutting Capacity - Height 300mm Cutting Capacity - Depth 340mm Cutting Capacity - Length 1500mm Motor Power 3HP Power Supply 240V 50Hz Single Phase Dust Port 1 x 100mm Net Weight 217kg Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH) 1480 x 430 x 680mm + 1890 x 430 x 190mm