WOODFAST WL1216B 12"x 16.5" MINI LATHE w Variable Speed
This new lathe sets all the standards for a mini variable speed lathe, the BEST VALUE on the market. Solid construction, superb finish and the convenience of electronic variable speed, perfect for beginners or professionals.
Featuring 1hp power, a remote (magnetized) control box and a 200mm premium tool rest, this lathe is fantastic value.
The optional bed extension allows the turner to produce chair or table legs as well as traditional bowls and smaller spindle pieces. In addition, mounted at the head stock end, the extension increases the swing to 380mm.
- Easy access to the pulleys to allow a quick change across the speed range.
- Heavy duty banjo with premium solid steel topped Tool Rest.
- Premium magnetised control box with Digital Speed Display. Emergency Stop and Reverse switches.
- Powerfull 1hp motor provides plenty of power in this mini lathe.
- Quality ”soft grip” lever releases the motor for a belt change.
- Swing Over Bed Diameter 305mm (380mm with Extension)
- Distance Between Centres 419mm (762mm with Extension)
- Spindle Speeds 250-3200rpm
- Pulley 1 250-850rpm, Pulley 2 430-1450rpm, Pulley 3 950-3200rpm
- Spindle and Sleeve Taper MT2
- Spindle Thread M30 x 3.5
- Sleeve Adjustment 90mm
- Motor Power 1hp
- Volt 220-240V/50Hz 10amp
- Net/Gross Weight 43/46kgs
- Package Size 910 x 470 x 275mm
- Stand - $195
- Tool Rest Extension - $50
- Bed Extension - $119
- 12" Premium Tool Rest - $55
12 months Manufacturer's Warranty