Starbond EM-2000 Thick CA glue is an ethyl cyanoacrylate super glue known as the "gap filler". This thick CA adhesive has a high viscosity that gives it strong bonding capabilities and allows easy filling of large voids and gaps. Each drop of Starbond EM-2000 Thick CA glue remains stationary even when applied on downward sloping surfaces.
The Starbond EM-2000 Thick CA glue is specially formulated to have an extended curing time to lengthen positioning time for more precise bonding. Depending on the working material, bonding time may exceed more than two minutes. In all such instances, Starbond Accelerator is recommended to speed up bonding time.
- Quick repairs for auto paint and body.
- Filling large gaps and holes.
- Plastic and metal model assembly
- Forming unique finishes by carving, sanding, and feathering.
- Used to bond together various kayak panels. (Faster set time than epoxy)
- Used to install cue tips onto pool cues. (Starbond accelerator recommended)
- Bonding fiberglass to a variety of materials
- Coral fragging
- Shoe repairs
- Marble, Granite and Quartz repair
- Dental lab articulators
- Temporary auto bumper repair
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- PVC and Most Plastics